STREAMLINE LED Linear LightDLC, UL listed, comes with 5-year warranty
The StreamLine Linear LED Light is an elegant, low-maintenance, energy-efficient alternative to traditional 4-foot fluorescent fixtures. Its smooth, ambient light output complements any commercial, municipal or residential setting, and its slim rectangular form offers versatility and easy installation to enable a wide range of custom configurations.
Each 40 Watt, 4,600 lumen StreamLine unit is UL listed and DLC Qualified to ensure rebate eligibility, rapid payback time, and long-term value.
Ease of installation
- Elegant, modular design lends itself to endless custom configurations.
- Cable suspension or ceiling surface mounting hardware available.
- Fast, easy wiring with 0-10VDC dimming compatibility.
Quality of light
- 4000K neutral white light with CRI >80 mimics daylight.
- High quality diffuser eliminates glare and hot spots for smooth, ambient illumination.
- Instant-on, without the warm-up time, noise, or flicker of fluorescent lighting.
Long term reliability
- UL listed and DLC qualified to ensure safety and quality performance.
- Advanced thermal management system promotes heat dissipation for longer lifespan.
- Lasts ±50,000 maintenance-free hours.
- Backed by LED Waves’ 5 year warranty.
Brightness: 4,600 Lumens
Color Temperature: Neutral white (4000K)
Wattage: 40 Watt
Beam Angle: 105°
Input Voltage: 100 ~ 277VAC 50/60Hz
Life Span: 50,000 hours
Dimensions: fixture: L46.5" x W2.6" x H2.75" (L1183 x W66 x H70mm), suspension wire length: 4' 6" max.
Dimming: 0-10VDC dimmer supported
Protection Rating: UL listed, DLC qualified