PR35 Baffle Trim 4" Dimmable LED Recessed Light Kit2 to 5 light kit, 10W per light (853 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 5 fixtures (each replaces 50 Watt halogen), serial connector cables, dimmable LED driver for secure installation in your ceiling.
853 Lumens, only 10 Watts!
The can-less 4” PR35 Baffle Trim LED Recessed Light Kit combines the soft, gentle ambience of a baffled ceiling light with the energy savings and reliability of LED technology.
The light from the PR35’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the half-inch baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in a softer, ambient glow from a more discreet light source.This unique quality is ideal for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, municipal, home or hospitality applications. The low profile of the PR35 lends itself to most recessed light installations – even with limited space above the ceiling.
- PR35 LED fixtures (select number of fixtures from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables; allow up to 10ft between fixtures and LED driver (Call for longer/custom lengths)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with TRIAC Incandescent/Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Can be used with regular wall switches as well.)
- 1x junction box (included with 2-light kit & 4-light kit only)
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Low profile (approximately half an inch tall) for fast, simple installation anywhere.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Can-free: Spring-loaded clips hold the fixture securely within your cutout holes, eliminating outdated, wasteful ceiling cans.
- Each unit uses 80% less energy than a comparable halogen bulb.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Wattage: 10 Watts per fixture
Compares to: 50 Watt Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 853 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 780 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 100°
Voltage: LED driver: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: diameter: 5.7" (145mm), max height: 1.85", cutting hole diameter: 4.75" (120mm)
PR35 Brochure (PDF)