PR35 Baffle Trim 4" Dimmable LED Recessed Light Kit2 to 5 light kit, 10W per light (653 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 5 fixtures (each replaces 50 Watt halogen), serial connector cables, dimmable LED driver for secure installation in your ceiling.
853 Lumens, only 10 Watts!
The 4” PR35 Baffle Trim LED Recessed Light Kit offers the soft, gentle ambience of a baffle trim downlight, with a low-profile form that’s easy to install anywhere.
The light from the PR35’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in soft, discreet overhead lighting.
This unique quality is ideal for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, municipal, home or hospitality applications. The low profile of the PR35 lends itself to most recessed light installations – even with limited space above the ceiling.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Low profile (approximately half an inch tall) for fast, simple installation anywhere.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Each unit uses less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30/BR40.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- PR35 LED fixtures (select "Number of fixtures" from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables (1 pair of 8ft wires per light allow up to 16ft between units; call to special order longer/custom lengths)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with TRIAC Incandescent/Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Can be used with regular wall switches as well.)
- (Optional) 1x junction box (5 x 5 x 2 1/8") with a cover and 4 screws
- 1x 2.5" length Velcro (for mounting the LED driver inside the junction box)
Wattage: 10 Watts per fixture
Compares to: 50 Watt Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 853 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 780 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 100°
Voltage: LED driver: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: diameter: 5.7" (145mm), max height: 1.85", cutting hole diameter: 4.75" (120mm)
Installed in a hotel lobby