PR35 6" Baffle Trim LED Recessed LightSingle unit, 15W, replaces 100W halogen (1,230 lumens)
1,230 Lumens, only 15 Watts! Equivalent to 100W halogen, the 6” PR35 retrofit combines the soft, gentle ambience of a baffled ceiling light with the energy savings and reliability of LED technology.
The light from the PR35’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the half-inch baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in a softer, ambient glow from a more discreet light source.
This unique quality is ideal for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, municipal, home or hospitality applications.
- The dimmable unit is compatible with standard dimming switches; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage dimmers. (Select dimmable LED driver from the drop down menu for dimming applications. Click here for a list of recommended dimmers.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Each unit uses 85% less energy than a comparable halogen bulb.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Compares to: 100 Watt halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 1,230 lumens
Warm white (3000K): 1,172 lumens
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 100°
Voltage: LED driver: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: diameter: 7.5" (190mm), max height: 2.0" (52mm), cut hole diameter: 6.5" (165mm)
PR35 Brochure (PDF)