PR25 ULTRA-THIN Baffle 6" LED Recessed LightSingle unit, 14W, replaces 100W halogen (1,233 lumens)
1,233 Lumens, only 14 Watts! Equivalent to 100W halogen, the 6” PR25 retrofit offers the soft, smooth ambience of a baffle trim downlight with a can-less, low-profile form that’s easy to install in any ceiling.
The light from the PR25’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the 4mm deep baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in soft, discreet overhead lighting.
This unique quality is ideal for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, municipal, home or hospitality applications. The extremely low profile of the PR25 lends itself to most recessed light installations – even with limited space above the ceiling.
- Compatible with standard dimming switches; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers.
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Low profile (approximately half an inch tall) for fast, simple installation anywhere.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Can-free: Spring-loaded clips hold the fixture securely within your cutout holes, eliminating outdated, wasteful ceiling cans.
- Each unit uses 86% less energy than a comparable halogen bulb.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Wattage: 14 Watt
Compared to: 100W halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 1,233 lumens
Warm white (3000K): 1,149 lumens
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Non-dimmable LED driver: 100~277VAC 50/60Hz,
Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz (special voltage available upon request)
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: diameter: 7.5" (190mm), max height: 0.95" (24mm), cutting diameter: 6.5" (165mm)
LED Driver Size Chart (PDF)