PR25 ULTRA-THIN Baffle 6" Dimmable LED Recessed Light Kit2 to 5 light kit, 14W per light (1,233 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 5 low-profile recessed ceiling light fixtures (each 14 Watt equiv. 100 Watt halogen; 6in round aperture with 4mm deep baffle trim), serial connector cables, and a dimmable LED driver.
1,233 Lumens, only 14 Watts!
The 6” PR25 Ultra Thin Slim Baffle LED Recessed Light Kit offers the soft, smooth ambience of a baffle trim downlight, with a low-profile form that’s easy to install anywhere.
The light from the PR25’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the 4mm baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in soft, discreet overhead lighting.
This unique quality is ideal for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, municipal, home or hospitality applications. The extremely low profile of the PR25 lends itself to most recessed light installations – even with limited space above the ceiling.
- PR25 LED lights (select "Number of fixtures" from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables; allow up to 10ft between fixtures and LED driver (Call for longer/custom lengths)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Dimmer switch not included)
- 1x junction box (included with 2-light kit & 3-light kit only)
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Low profile (approximately half an inch tall) for fast, simple installation anywhere.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Wattage: 14W per fixture
Compares to: 100W halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 1,233 lumens per unit
Warm white (3000K): 1,149 lumens per unit
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz (special voltage available upon request)
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: diameter: 7.5" (190mm), max height: 0.95" (24mm), cutting diameter: 6.5" (165mm)