PR15 Ultra-Thin 8" LED Recessed Light18W, replaces 150W halogen (1,406 lumens)
An 18 Watt equivalent to a 150 Watt halogen, the 8” Dimmable PR15 combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, compact form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling. IC rated.
Take 10% OFF all PR15 Ultra-Thin LED Recessed Lights!
Enter code PR15OCT to see your savings at checkout. This code expires October 31, 2016.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile retrofit PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Each unit uses less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Comparable to: 150W Halogen bulb
Light Output: Neutral white (4000K): 1,406 lumens
Warm white (3000K): 1,305 lumens
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagrams)
Installation manual (PDF)
Cut sheet (PDF)ETL certification (meets UL standard)
Wiring diagram for 8-inch PR15 (PDF)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 8-inch, warm white (3000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 8-inch, neutral white (4000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
IES files for PR15 8-inch, 3000K & 4000K (ZIP file)
PR15 Dimmable Kit (4" & 6" versions)
Easy Installation Guide for Kits (4" & 6" versions)
Wiring diagram for PR15 8-inch