PR15 Ultra-Thin 8" LED Recessed Dimmable Light18W, replaces 150W halogen (1,406 lumens)
An 18 Watt equivalent to a 150 Watt halogen, the 8” Dimmable PR15 combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, compact form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling. IC rated.
Take 10% OFF all PR15 Ultra-Thin LED Recessed Lights!
Enter code PR1510SEP to see your savings at checkout. This code expires September 30, 2016.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile retrofit PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Each unit uses 88% less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Dimming Function: Can be dimmed with TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers
- Neutral white (4000K): 1,406 lumen
- Warm white (3000K): 1,305 lumen
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: LED driver: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Life Span: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagrams)
List of recommended dimmers
PR15 Dimmable Kit (4" & 6" versions)
Easy Installation Guide for Kits (4" & 6" versions)
Wiring diagram for PR15 8-inch