PR15 Ultra-Thin 6" LED Recessed LightSingle unit, 10W, replaces 75W halogen (771 lumens)
A 10W equivalent to a 75W halogen, the 6” PR15 combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, IC-rated form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile retrofit PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Select dimmable LED driver from the dropdown menu for dimming applications. Click here for a list of recommended dimmers.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall; requires only 3 inches of clearance behind mounting surface.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Each unit uses 88% less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Comparable to: 75W Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 771 lumens
Warm white (3000K): 767 lumens
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Voltage: Non-dimmable LED driver: 100~277VAC 50/60Hz
Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Life Span: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- List of recommended dimmers
- Cutsheet (PDF)
- ETL certification (meets UL standard)
- LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, warm white (3000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
- LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, neutral white (4000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
- IES files for PR15 6-inch, 3000K & 4000K (ZIP file)
Certifications & Test Reports
- Online UL certification for the non-dimmable LED driver Open page
- Online UL certification for the dimmable LED driver Open page