PR15 ULTRA-THIN 6" LED Recessed Dimmable Kit2 to 8 light kit, 10W per light (771 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 8 low-profile retrofit ceiling light fixtures (each 10W equiv. 75W halogen; 6" round aperture), serial connector cables, and a dimmable LED driver.
The 6-inch PR15 Ultra Thin LED recessed light combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, IC rated form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling. Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- PR15 LED lights (select "Number of fixtures" from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables allow up to 10ft between PR15 fixtures and LED driver
(Call for longer/custom lengths for hallways and other large installations)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Dimmer switch not included.)
- 1x junction box (included with 2-light, and 4-light kit only)
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- Each unit uses much less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
Wattage: 10W per fixture
Comparable to: 75W halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 771 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 767 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
CRI: > 80
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750),
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagrams)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, warm white (3000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, neutral white (4000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
IES Files for PR15 6-inch, 3000K & 4000K (ZIP file)
PR15 Dimmable Kit
Easy Installation Guide
PR15 - Overview
Wiring diagram of PR15 4-light kit