PR15 ULTRA-THIN 6" LED Recessed Dimmable Kit2 to 8 light kit, 10W per light (771 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 8 low-profile recessed ceiling light fixtures (each 10W equiv. 75W halogen; 6" round aperture), serial connector cables, and a dimmable LED driver. IC rated.
The 6” PR15 UltraThin retrofit LED Recessed Light combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, compact form that makes it easy to install.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Take 10% OFF all PR15 Ultra-Thin LED Recessed Lights!
Enter code PR1510SEP to see your savings at checkout. This code expires September 30, 2016.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.Product Highlights
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- Each unit uses 88% less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- PR15 LED lights (select "Number of fixtures" from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables (1 pair of 8ft wires per light allow up to 16ft between units; call to special order longer/custom lengths)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Dimmer switch not included.)
- (Optional) 1x junction box (5 x 5 x 2 1/8") with a cover and 4 screws
- 1x 2.5" length Velcro (for mounting the LED driver inside the junction box)
Accessories for 2 Light kit (Junction box is add-on item)
Accessories for 3 & 4 Light kits (Junction box is add-on item)
Neutral white (4000K): 771 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 767 lumens per fixture
Wattage: 10 Watts per fixture
Comparable to: 75 Watt halogen bulb
CRI: > 80
Beam Angle: 110°
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 90~135VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750),
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagrams)
2-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
3-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
4-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
The PR15 is IC rated.
ETL certification (meets UL standard)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, warm white (3000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
LM79 Test Report for PR15 6-inch, neutral white (4000K) (tested by UL Verification Service) (PDF)
IES Files for PR15 6-inch, 3000K & 4000K (ZIP file)
LED driver for 2-light kit
LED Driver for 3-Light and 4-Light kit
PR15 Dimmable Kit
Easy Installation Guide
PR15 - Overview
Wiring diagram of PR15 4-light kit