PR15 Square ULTRA-THIN 4" LED Recessed Dimmable Kit2 to 8 light kit, 7W per light (515 lumens ea.)
Includes 2 to 8 low-profile recessed ceiling light fixtures (each 7W equiv. 50W halogen; 4" round aperture), serial connector cables, and a dimmable LED driver.
The 4” PR15 Ultra-Thin LED retrofit Recessed Light combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, compact form that makes it easy to install.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Take 10% OFF all PR15 Ultra-Thin LED Recessed Lights!
Enter code PR15OCT to see your savings at checkout. This code expires October 31, 2016.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Compatible with standard dimming systems; including TRIAC Incandescent, Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. (Click here for a list of recommended dimmers. May be used for non-dimming applications as well.)
- Included constant-current power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- Each unit uses 88% less energy than a comparable halogen R20/BR30/BR40.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- PR15 LED fixtures (select "Number of fixtures" from drop down menu)
- Serial connector cables (1 pair of 5ft wires per light allow up to 10ft between units; call to special order longer/custom lengths)
- 1x dimmable LED driver (Compatible with TRIAC Incandescent/Electronic Low Voltage, and Magnetic Low Voltage dimmers. Can be used with regular wall switches as well.)
- (Optional) 1x junction box (5 x 5 x 2 1/8") with a cover and 4 screws
- 1x 2.5" length Velcro (for mounting the LED driver inside the junction box)
Wattage: 7W per fixture
Compares to: 50W Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 515 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 474 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: W 4" 3/4 x D 4" 3/4 x H 0.79", cutting hole dimensions: 4" 1/8 x 4" 1/8
List of recommended dimmers
Installation guide (single units) (PDF)
PR15 4-inch Square 2-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
PR15 4-inch Square 3-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
PR15 4-inch Square Multi-Light Kit Installation manual (PDF)
ETL Certification (meets UL standard)
Compatible Dimmer List (PDF)