EZ40 LED Wall PackA 44 Watt LED replacement for 150 Watt HID wall packs, made in USA
The LED EZ40 is an all-in-one replacement for wall packs on building exteriors. Typical wall pack fixtures have an E40 mogul base which traditionally holds a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb.
HID is an outdated lighting technology that is notorious for low reliability, poor color quality and rapid lumen depreciation. And typical LED E40 replacement bulbs fare no better: Designed without considering the enclosing wall pack fixture, the LEDs and driver fail prematurely due to the trapped heat.
That is why the EZ40 wall pack is retrofitted with an LED light source with a wide, heat-dissipating plate instead of an E40 screw base: With this expanded point of contact, the LED EZ40 promises – and actually delivers – over 50,000 maintenance-free hours of bright, high quality light.
- Strong, focused floodlight increases safety & nighttime visibility
- Designed, assembled, and quality control tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Features new Lumileds Luxeon LED
- LED Lighting Facts product
- Includes cut-off hood attachment (optional)
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and door frame (rated IP65)
- Heatproof silicon gaskets seal against moisture and contaminants
- Anodized aluminum interior creates mirror-like reflection of rear-facing LEDs
- Borosilicate prismatic glass refracts light into uniform, glare-free distribution
Light Output: 4,589 lumens (3,364 lumens with cut-off hood)
Wattage: 44 Watts
Efficacy: 106 lumens per Watt (77lm / Watt with cut-off hood)
LED Chip: Lumileds Luxeon 1208 COB
Color Temperature: Cool White 5,000 Kelvins (Other color temperatures available by special order)
Input Voltage: 100~277VAC
Dimensions: Without hood: W14" x H9"1/4 x D7"3/8, With hood: W14" x H9"1/4 x D14"
Warranty: 5 years
Cut Sheet: Download (PDF)
Photometric Test Report (LM-79-2008): With cut-off hood | Without hood (PDF)
In-Situ Test Report (UL1598-2008): With cut-off hood (PDF)
Installation Guide: Download (PDF)
IES file: With cut-off hood | Without hood (special software required to open IES files)