PR35 10" Baffle Trim LED Recessed LightSingle unit, 42Watt, 3,580 lumens
3,580 lumens, only 42 Watts! The can-less 10” PR35 retrofit combines the soft, gentle ambience of a baffled ceiling light with the energy savings and reliability of LED technology.
The light from the PR35’s powerful LED board is diffused through a textured lens, set slightly deeper inside the ceiling within the fixture. Concentric ridges along the baffle trim reflect light outwards while absorbing glare, resulting in a softer, ambient glow from a more discreet light source.
This unique quality is ideal for boats, basements, and other low-ceiling applications; as well as for ambient lighting in bedrooms, dining and entertainment areas, healthcare settings, and other retail, home and hospitality applications.
- Dimmable LED driver option (Electronic low voltage dimmer is recommended. Compatible with TRIAC dimmers.)
- Included LED power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Can-free: Spring-loaded clips hold the fixture securely within your cutout holes, eliminating outdated, wasteful ceiling cans.
- Each unit uses less energy than a comparable halogen bulb.
Neutral white (4000K): 3,580 lumens
Warm white (3000K): 3,407 lumens
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 100°
Voltage: LED driver: 100~240VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Housing: Metal baffle
Protection Rating: IC rated, ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: max. diameter: 11 1/4" (286mm), max. height: 2.5" (64mm), cut hole diameter: 10"