PR15 ULTRA-THIN 4" LED Recessed Light (Black Finish)4-inch single unit, black finish
The 4-inch PR15 combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, can-less, IC-rated form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling.
Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile retrofit PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
- Can-free: Spring-loaded clips hold the fixture securely within your cutout holes, eliminating outdated, wasteful ceiling cans.
- Each unit uses less energy than a comparable halogen light fixture.
Wattage: 7 Watt
Compares to: 50W Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 515 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 474 lumens per fixture
Voltage: Non-dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Life Span: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS, IC rated
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
LED Driver Size Chart (PDF)
ETL certification (PDF)
- Installation manual (PDF)
- LED Driver Size Chart (PDF)
- Quick Connect Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- Wiring diagram for dimmable LED driver (PDF)
- PR15 Compatible dimmer list (PDF)