Dimmable LED Power Supply (12 / 24V DC, 60 Watt)
This product is ETL and CE listed. RoHS compliant.
Dimmable LED Power Supply brings unprecedented flexibility to the LED driver market. Designed to power loads up to 60 W, Dimmable LED Power Supply can be used with virtually any fixture designed to operate from a 12 VDC or 24VDC source.
Warning: You must use a compatible dimmer switch for dimming!
Compatible dimmer list (PDF)
Our power supply can be wired for input voltages of 120 V, 240 V, or 277 V and is ETL Certified for use in North America1 and CE marked and Certified for use in Europe. This may be the only driver you’ll ever need.
Adding to it’s flexibility, Dimmable LED Power Supply allows you the flexibility to dim your LED fixtures using low-voltage magnetic dimmers or standard incandescent dimmers2.
- ETL Certified for North America1 and CE marked for Europe.
- Tested to ANSI/UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-031 and EN 60950-1.
- Breakthrough Short Circuit & Overload Protection. Patented.
- Limited Power Source Output allows for Class 2 wiring.
- Multiple Input Voltages 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Output Configurable for 12 VDC or 24 VDC, up to 60 Watt.
- Can be dimmed with standard household dimmer (use low-voltage magnetic dimmer.)
- No External Fusing Required.
- Can Withstand a Direct Short Circuit in Excess of 15 Days.
- Transformer fully encapsulated for protection against the elements.
LED Power Supply Transformers are used in a wide variety of applications. Some of the more common applications include: LED strip lights, LED Rope Lights, LED Street Lights, LED MR16 Replacement Lights, LED backlit signs, and others.
1 Power supply is not registered with Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) for use in the province of Ontario, Canada at this time. If ESA registration is required for your applicaiton, please contact us.
2 Power supply is designed to be used in conjunction with a dimmer. If a dimmer is not utilized, check output voltages at connection to LED fixture to insure DC voltage does not exceed rating of fixture.
Download cutsheet (includes wiring diagrams)
Connector Input 100V, 240V and 277V (50/60Hz) (multiple input voltage) Connector Output 12VDC or 24VDC (configurable) Up to 60 Watt