Corn LED Retrofit E39 Light BulbLED bulb for HID Replacement, E39 base, UL Listed, DLC QPL
Corn LED Retrofit Light Bulb makes it easy to transform metal-halide (HID) E39 / E40 flood light & wall pack fixture into LED fixtures.
Corn LED Light Bulbs pack a full line of features in a compact, low-profile design. Our latest LEDs offer uniform illumination, high efficacy, long lifespan, plus easy installation.
This is a replacement lamp for outdoor pole, arm-mounted area and roadway fixtures.
Wattage & Light output:
|Corn LED||Lumens||Equivalent bulbs|
||4,300 lm||100 Watt HID|
||8,700 lm||175 Watt HID|
||11,600 lm||250 Watt HID|
|120 Wat||17,400 lm||400 Watt HID|
- 180° beam angle LED retrofit lamps for replacing metal halide bulbs
- UL listed (Suitable for damp locations and in enclosed luminaries)
- DLC Qualified Products (can be looked up at DLC website, search for "LW-CBL1")
- Integrated cooling fan (60, 80 & 120 Watt)
- Instant on; Unlike HID bulbs, LEDs would light up instantly
- E39 lamp base
- Energy saving & long life span
Note: A ballast must be removed from the circuit before installing Corn LED E39 Light Bulb.
Regarding the E26 Adapter add-on: The E39 bulb can be used on E26 lamp holder by using E26 Adapter. The adapter would add approximately 1.25 inch in height.
||4,300 lm||60 Watt CFL, 100 Watt HID|
||8,700 lm||120 Watt CFL, 175 Watt HID|
||11,600 lm||150 Watt CFL, 250 Watt HID|
|120 Wat||17,400 lm||200 Watt CFL, 400 Watt HID|
Lamp holder: E39 / E40 lamp holder
Color Temperature: 5,000K (Cool white)
Input Voltage: 100~277VAC, 50/60Hz
Operating Temperature: -4 to +113°F (-20 to +45°C)
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Certifications: UL Listed (Suitable for damp locations and in enclosed luminaries), DLC QPL, IP64
Buyer's Guide (PDF)