QIK Troffer RETRoFIT LED Light BarsLED retrofit kit for troffer, DLC listed, ETL, Lighting Facts
QIK RETRoFIT is a DLC Premium Qualified Products.
It can be searched at DLC QPL (DLC Qualified Product List)
All the kits that are sold on our website are DLC Premium. (search for "LWQR-2x2" and "LWQR-2x4")
QIK RETRoFIT system makes it easy to transform your 2x2' and 2x4' fluorescent troffers into LED fixtures. Complete kits include LED light bars, magnet mounts, and a driver with quick connect wiring for fast, tool-free installation.
- Ideal for retrofitting almost any fluorescent troffer into an LED fixture.
- Fast, tool-free installation takes just a few minutes.
- Easy mounting method via magnetic bars and quick connects.
- Delivers smooth, flicker free, and comfortable light.
- Comes with 5 year warranty.
- ETL listed (meets UL-1598C standard)
- DLC Premium (search for "LWQR-2x2" and "LWQR-2x4"), Technical Requirements Version Number: 4.2
- LED Lighting Facts product
- Includes LED light bar(s), a cable between LED bar & driver (12 inch long) & a LED driver
- Dimmable LED driver option (Electronic low voltage dimmer is recommended. Compatible with TRIAC dimmers.)
- 2-foot & 4-foot light bars fit standard 2x2 and 2x4 foot drop ceiling fixtures
- Two 2ft LED strips (30 Watt): 3,660 lumens
- Three 2ft LED strips (40 Watt): 4,450 lumens
- One 4ft LED strip, (24 Watt): 2,817 lumens
- Two 4ft LED strips, (40 Watt): 4,900 lumens
- Three 4ft LED strips (45 Watt): 5,660 lumens
Color Temperature: Neutral White: 4,000 Kelvins, Cool White: 5,000 Kelvins
Input Voltage: 100~277VAC
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years
Certifications: ETL Listed (complies with the requirements of the Standard(s) for Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Retrofit Luminaire Conversion Kits (UL-1598C)),
DLC Premium (search for "LWQR-2x2" and "LWQR-2x4", Technical Requirements Version Number: 4.2), LED Lighting Facts
Chromaticity graph of QIK Retrofit
Luminaire Photometric test report (30 Watt 2ft)
Buyer's Guide (PDF)
40 Watt 2ft: LM79 (PDF) | IES file
40 Watt 4ft: LM79 (PDF) | IES file