The LED Bay is a longer-lasting replacement for the HID high bays typically used in industrial buildings. Two modes of passive cooling – mounted directly to the LED board – work together to stretch the operating life of each unit upwards of 113,000 hours (calculated L70; versus HID average 15,000 hours).
This streamlined construction also makes the LED Bay a particularly versatile, cost-effective replacement wherever HID lighting is typically installed. Multiple reflector beam options allow this item to be used as a high bay or low bay.
- DesignLights Consortium® Qualified Products List (DLC QPL)
- LED Lighting Facts® Products
- Eliminates the relamping cycle through 113,000-178,000 hours
- Made in the USA
- Backed by LED Waves’ 5-year warranty
- May be eligible for rebates, tax exemptions, and other incentives