PR15 ULTRA-THIN 4" LED Recessed Dimmable Kit (White Finish)4-inch multiple light kit
Includes low-profile retrofit ceiling light fixtures, serial connector cables, and a dimmable LED driver.
The 4-inch PR15 Ultra-Thin LED recessed light combines bright yet diffuse, glare-free light with a low-profile, can-less IC rated form that makes it easy to install in any wall or ceiling. Its unique quality of light comes from a circle of high-powered LEDs along the sides of the fixture, eliminating glare through indirect lighting. The result is smooth, comforting ambient light, ideal for any healthcare, home, or hospitality setting.
Typical applications include living spaces, hallways, bathrooms, closets, kitchens, work stations, and reception areas. The IC rated, extremely low profile PR15 lends itself to most recessed installations with insulation and/or limited clearance space above the ceiling.
Between the installation-friendly form factor, seamlessly versatile style, and comforting quality of light; there’s no wonder why the PR15 is loved by electrical contractors, lighting professionals, and end users alike.
- PR15 LED fixtures (select from drop down menu)
- Dimmable LED driver (Electronic low voltage dimmer is recommended. Compatible with TRIAC dimmers.)
- 5ft pairs of serial connector cables allow up to 10ft between fixtures and LED driver
(Call for longer/custom lengths for hallways and other large installations)
- 1x junction box (comes with 2, 3, 5 and 6-light kit only)
- Compatible with standard dimming systems. (can be used with ON/OFF switch as well.)
- Included power supply delivers smooth, flicker-free light output.
- Approximately half an inch tall.
- Can-free: Spring-loaded clips hold the fixture securely within your cutout holes, eliminating outdated, wasteful ceiling cans.
- Uses less energy than a comparable halogen light fixtures.
- Lasts >72,000 hours to L70 (compared to typical halogen lifespan of 2,000 hours).
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
- IC (Insulated Contact) rated; may be installed in ceilings with insulation.
Wattage: 11Watt per fixture
Compares to: 50W Halogen bulb
Neutral white (4000K): 763 lumens per fixture
Warm white (3000K): 643 lumens per fixture
LED Chip: High-power LEDs
Beam Angle: 110°
Voltage: Dimmable LED driver: 120VAC 50/60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Protection Rating: ETL listed: Standard for Safety for Luminaires (UL 1598), Luminaires (CSA C22.2#250.0), Standard for Safety for Light Emitting Diode (LED) Equipment for Use in Lighting Products (UL 8750), CE, RoHS, IC rated
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
Dimensions: (please refer to the diagrams)
ETL Certification (meets UL standard)
PR15 Compatible dimmer list (PDF)
Cut sheet (PDF)
LED Driver Size Chart (PDF)
Quick Connect Wiring Instructions (PDF)
Compatible Dimmer List (PDF)
LED Driver Size Chart (PDF)
Wiring diagram (2-light Kit)
Wiring diagram (3-light Kit)
Wiring diagram (4-light Kit)
(Other light kits connect in the similar manner.)