Massachusetts PAR36 LED Light Bulb (12 Volt, clearance)
This is a clearance item.
- Extremely bright: 1500 lumens (5250 Center Beam Candlepower)
- Only 18 Watt, replaces 75 Watt halogen bulb!
- 12V DC / AC (50/60Hz) input
- Made in the USA
With its G53 “push and turn” screw terminal base, this LED bulb is directly retrofitted for low-volt lighting systems. Issues with halogen PAR36s include short lifespan (~2,000 hours) and extremely high operating temperatures. The MA LED PAR36 is rated to last 30,000 hours (max. 30% lumen depreciation). And since LED bulbs emit very little heat from the light source, re-lamping will be a simple & painless - yet rarely occurring - experience.
Previous LED PAR36 replacements have featured disappointing light output and quality. The MA uses an MT-G2 LED – the latest advancement from Cree – to deliver superior performance while maintaining more than 400% efficacy over halogen PAR36s. The MT-G2 is the first chip to combine Cree’s EasyWhite and SC3 technologies, giving the MA LED PAR36 clean, commercial-quality bright light, with crisp edges from a single light source.
For a high impact, low Wattage lighting solution, replace your halogen AR111/PAR36 bulbs with the MA LED PAR36 – made with pride in the USA.
- This bulb is compatible with 12 Volt low-voltage magnetic transformers.
- May not be compatible with some electronic low-voltage (12V AC) transformers designed for halogen bulbs.
- Do not use this LED bulb in sealed fixtures.
Brightness: 1500 Lumens Wattage: 18 Watt Compares to: 75-Watt halogen PAR36 (AR111) LED Chip: Cree MT-G2 high-power LED Lamp holder: G53 Voltage: 12 Volt DC and 12V AC (50/60Hz) (Not compatible with some electronic low-voltage transformers)